Radiate Balance: Ayurvedic Cleanse & Wellness Retreat
Retreat dates: Oct. 5-9th
Full program dates: 10/1-10/13
Escape the demands of your daily life and discover the transformative effects that 10 days of self care, deep nourishment and clean mountain air can have on your mind, body and spirit.
In this 10 day Ayurvedic fall cleanse program you’ll join me for retreat in Idyllwild, CA during your deep cleanse days (4 nights). This will give your body the chance to truly experience the benefits of Ayurvedic cleansing.
While on retreat we'll embark on a 4 day kitchari mono-diet to help your body expel excess heat from the summer, rehydrate and re-ignite metabolism in order to move into the fall from a state of balance.
My promise to you: I'll do the cooking, cleaning and thinking. You will do the relaxing.
What's included while on retreat:
- 3 organic Ayurvedic cleansing meals/day;
Daily yoga classes;
Daily evening sound baths;
Guided forest bathing and nature hikes;
Ayurvedic cooking class and self care workshops (optional);
All of the Ayurvedic supplies you'll need for your self care practices;
Additional (surprise!) yogic practices throughout the weekend to deepen your experience.
In addition to your 4 night retreat you'll also receive:
- Access to my online fall cleanse course loaded with information on Ayurveda that will support you through your ten days (and beyond!);
- A 30+ page cleansing manual with daily instructions, shopping lists, and recipes you can use throughout the year;
- One in-person meeting at CFY (in LA where you'll connect with your community of cleansers, learn about the process of Ayurvedic cleansing, and ask any questions you may have (this will be recorded for those who can't make it);
- Wrap up meeting post-retreat to support you with life beyond the cleanse (also recorded for those who can't make it);
- Access to a private Whatsapp group where you can ask questions will receive daily tips and can stay connected to the cleanse community before and after your retreat.
Here's what a typical day on retreat will look like:
- 7:00am: wake up, morning lemon water, journaling and Ayurvedic self care routines.
- 8:00am: Detox yoga flow + morning pranayama class lead by Lillian.
- 9:00am: Kitchari breakfast with variety of cleansing teas
- Mid-morning: nap, mountain hike, journal, relax
- 1:00pm: kitchari lunch
- Afternoon: Ayurvedic discussion, nap, hot tub, nature hike, free time
- 6:00pm: Kitchari dinner with teas
- 7:00pm: Evening restorative yoga and sound bath
- 8:30pm: Abhyanga and other Ayurvedic self care routines
- 9:30pm: Bedtime
Meet your retreat leaders
Lillian is an RYT 500hr Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Health Coach and hormone health coach. Her yoga journey started early on. As a kid she has fond memories of traveling to yoga ashrams where she learned to stick her legs up the wall in yoga classes and chant along in kirtans. It was no wonder that she signed up for her first yoga teacher training while in college and has never looked back.
In 2020 Lillian became a Holistic Health Coach in 2013 with IIN, an Ayurvedic Health Coach with the Joyful Belly School of Ayurveda in 2020 and a Hormone Health Coach with IIN in 2021. She's a firm believer that your body is on your side and ancient wisdom helps us realize that. She has been leading virtual seasonal cleanses since 2018 and is beyond excited to support you through this journey while on retreat.
Lila is a sound bath facilitator and yoga teacher of 10+ years, and loves what she does with her entire heart! A proud graduate of the Yogaworks Teacher Training program and the Shakti Sound Bath Sound Healer training program, she is thrilled to share her knowledge and love of yoga, sound healing, pranayama, meditation, ayurveda and astrology with students of all ages and all experience levels. Insatiably curious, she enjoys being the student as well as the teacher, and continues to learn and bring new ideas, philosophies and healing modalities into her classes with enthusiasm and excitement. Lila is delighted to share her passion with all those who desire to tread the glorious path of yoga, and is honored to be a part of each student's yogic journey. Connect with Lila:
Room Options & Pricing
*Early bird rates below! Prices increase on 9/25!*
- 1 King Bed + private bathroom:
- $1999 (for 1 person)
- $2150 (for 2 people)
- Shared Room 1:
- (2) single beds $850 each
- Queen Bedroom 1:
- $1350 (for 1 person)
- $1595 (for 2 people)
- Queen Bedroom 2:
- $1350 (for 1 person)
- $1595(for 2 people)
- Shared room 2:
- Bunk bed 1 (full) $899
- Bunk bed 2 (twin) $799
- Bunk bed 3 (twin) $799
- Bunk bed 4 (twin) $799
To save your spot please call or email Center for Yoga at [email protected] or 323-498-0222.
Questions or to learn more? Reach out to Lillian at [email protected]